Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 Laberecke
jokergreen0220 Offline

12.12.2018 09:26
AUSTIN, Texas - Two of Lance Armstrongs longtime business partners have agreed to pay the federal government $500,000 to settle Antworten

AUSTIN, Texas - Two of Lance Armstrongs longtime business partners have agreed to pay the federal government $500,000 to settle a whistleblower lawsuit filed by former teammate Floyd Landis. Authentic Rod Brind’Amour Jersey .Notice of the agreement with Bill Stapleton, Armstrongs longtime agent, and Bart Knaggs, one of Armstrongs business partners, was filed this week in federal court documents. They also have agreed to pay Landis attorney, Paul Scott, $100,000.Landis sued Armstrong and others in 2010, accusing them of doping offences and defrauding the government over the U.S. Postal Services sponsorship of Armstrongs team. The government in 2013 joined the lawsuit against Armstrong and is seeking up to $100 million in penalties, but hadnt joined the case against Stapleton and Knaggs.The government must still approve the proposed settlement. The lawsuit against Armstrong continues. Authentic Brock McGinn Jersey . Minutes before the final whistle of Sporting Kansas Citys 3-0 victory over a shorthanded Montreal Impact squad on Saturday afternoon, Saputo tweeted: "Our fans deserve better. Carolina Hurricanes Outlet Store . Dane Dobbie and Shawn Evans each had two goals and two assists for the Roughnecks (8-5), who outscored Minnesota 6-2 in the fourth quarter after being tied through 45 minutes. Curtis Dickson scored once and set up three more for Calgary and Dan MacRae, Geoff Snider, Tor Reinholdt, Karsen Leung and Matthew Dinsdale. http://www.cheaphurricanesjerseysauthentic.com/?tag=authentic-justin-faulk-jersey .com) - The Boston Bruins announced Monday that the team has signed goaltender Niklas Svedberg to a one-year contract.P.A. Parenteau has no complaints about being a member of the Montreal Canadiens. Speaking at the RBC Canadian Open Pro-Am in Montreal on Monday - his first media availability since being traded to the Habs - Parenteau said hes overjoyed to be playing in his home province of Quebec for the team he grew up cheering for. "Im not going to lie, it was kind of a dream come true," Parenteau said. "You never know when its going to happen, or if ever its going to happen and it did for me. Im really excited and couldnt have asked for a better scenario." The Canadiens acquired the 31-year-old winger last month in a trade that sent Daniel Briere to the Colorado Avalanche. Parenteau is coming off a season of struggles with the Avalanche, scoring 14 goals and 33 points in 55 games. However, he feels a change of scenery could be exactly what he needs too get back on track. Authentic Ron Francis Jersey. "I didnt have the season I wanted last year, obviously," the native of Hull, QC said. "This is a great opportunity for me, Im excited." Parenteau said he hasnt yet learned where hell play in the Canadiens lineup, but hes not concerned about finding his spot on the team. "Obviously, Im a top-six forward," Parenteau said. "This is where I want to play and Im sure Im going to have a chance to play here but I have to be ready and will do so." After being eliminated in the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs last season, Parenteau is happy to be playing on a team that made a deeper playoff run last year - and is ready to do the same this season. "There was a good team in Colorado but theres an even better team in Montreal and Im excited for the challenge," he said. cheap falcons jerseys cheap ravens jerseys cheap bills jerseys cheap bears jerseys cheap bengals jerseys cheap cowboys jerseys cheap lions jerseys cheap texans jerseys cheap colts jerseys cheap jaguars jerseys cheap chiefs jerseys cheap rams jerseys cheap dolphins jerseys cheap vikings jerseys cheap saints jerseys cheap giants jerseys cheap jets jerseys cheap eagles jerseys cheap steelers jerseys cheap 49ers jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  
Xobor Ein Kostenloses Forum | Einfach ein Forum erstellen
Datenschutz